- TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Berloni Appliances – Terms & Conditions for Delivery & Online Purchases
Delivery is approx. 3-10 business days providing stock is available – You will be notified of any major delays
Please contact us if required by a specific date to guarantee stock will arrive on time
**All deliveries must be signed off for at the delivery address. No goods will be left unattended for safety & insurance reasons.If this cannot be done at a residential address please nominate a commercial/business address.
All Interstate deliveries must have Easy Access, No Stairs or No Health & Safety Issues. If unsure please contact us to confirm.
An email is sent once the delivery has left us with full details including tracking.
If a delivery is attempted by the courier and there is no one there to accept the delivery a card will be left with the courier contact details. Depending on the courier company re-delivery fees may apply, yet free depot pickup will be available.
This excludes large package deliveries where a specialist delivery service is used to accomodate the size.
Online Purchase Details:
1. Manufacturers warranty only applies. Unless an Extended Warranty is purchased and then a separate set of terms and conditions apply.
2. Deposits are strictly not refundable, only in-store credit notes are given.
3. Methods of payment for goods:
- Credit Card
- EFTPOS Instore Only (Savings or Cheque Account)
- EFT or Direct Deposit (Funds need to clear before pickup/delivery)
PLEASE NOTE: No goods will be released/delivered until payment has been made in full. *Bank Transfers will need to be cleared before items will be released. *Cheques can take 4-5 working days to clear.
^Agency Brands excluded from AMEX surcharge are Miele, Asko, Neff, Vzug, Whispair, Falcon, St George, Bertazzoni & La Germania (Brand New Products Only, Clearance/Ex Display can incur fee)
4. Any cancelled items or orders will incur a cancellation handling fee of 10% of the order amount plus re-stocking fees if products have been brought in to our warehouse.
5. All product specifications should be completely checked by the customer prior to purchasing including any specific upgrades or changes required to install the new product. Berloni Appliances does not take any responsibility if a customer has not thoroughly checked all specifications of the products. All install requirements are the responsibility of the customer as well as all costs involved.
6.All goods shall remain the property of Berloni Appliances until the order has been Paid In Full.
7.All payments must be cleared by Berloni Appliances prior to delivery or pickup otherwise items will not be released.
8.Should goods not be paid in full as requested, Berloni Appliances cannot guarantee stock will be available or allocated
9.Return of any goods will incur a handling and restocking fee, at a rate of 20% of the item/s
10.Goods returned will NOT be accepted unless packaged in exactly the same manner as original packaging (brand new in box). Repacked items will have to be inspected before being accepted as brand new.
11.Damaged goods must be notified to Berloni Appliances within 3 days of the date of delivery/pickup to guarantee transit insurance.
12.Unconditional terms not negotiable on special or custom orders – Deposits are not refundable or credited on custom orders
13.Goods purchased at Special Events such as Instore sales, Homeshow sales or similar are not refundable and any monies paid thereon will not be refunded.
14.Payment to be finalised by balance date stated on invoice date to secure the purchase price and to receive agreed Free maximum storage of 6 Months.
- Storage time starts from the date of purchase. Maximum storage time is a maximum of 6 months.
i. Additional storage time after 6 months incurs storage fees of $150 per month - Customers in this case will be notified 2 weeks prior to being charged. This does not apply to forward orders or specials orders where stock is not allocated or brought into storage.
15.EX DISPLAY / EX DEMO or OTHER PRODUCT APPROVAL
If this invoice has (EX DISPLAY) or (EX DEMO) or (CARTON DAMAGE) listed next to a product/s, that product is out of its original box/packaging. Ex Display products have been on display in the Berloni Appliances showroom or on a Homeshow stand. Ex Demo product/s are product/s that have been USED for demonstration purposes. Carton Damage products are products that have there original box damaged – These units have been inspected as in brand new condition yet at a reduced rate. All 3 product states are covered by full manufacturer’s warranty applying except on any cosmetic damage – Unless stated otherwise.
Out of box products purchases are not refundable or returnable and will not be replaced with another item unless covered under warranty. Once signing this invoice you have agreed to purchase this product in this state – including any known imperfections.
16.Deliveries – Any delivery options must be listed on the invoice – Otherwise Delivery is not included – charges apply.
- Delivery is 1 single delivery for goods stated unless multiple deliveries have been purchased.
17.Any special delivery details or issues must be told to Berloni at the time of purchase (or with notice) otherwise delivery drivers may refuse to deliver once on site due to complications.
- Delivery issues may include small doors, stairs, limited access, unstable ground etc. In some cases 2 people are required for deliveries due to the weight/size of products and the details of the site – Extra charges apply.
EFT - DIRECT DEPOSIT DETAILS
BSB: 063 184
Acc No.: 1023 3536
REF: SURNAME & INVOICE No.
**For Extended Warranty & Manufacturers Warranty details: View Warranty Page
*For Instore Purchases please view Terms & Conditions here: Instore Terms & Conditions