Berloni Appliances – Terms & Conditions (Purchases)
Instore Terms & Conditions
*For Instore Purchases please view Terms & Conditions here: Instore Terms & Conditions
Online Terms & Conditions:
1. Manufacturers warranty only applies. Unless an Extended Warranty is purchased and then a separate set of terms and conditions apply.
2. Deposits are strictly not refundable, only in-store credit notes are given.
3. Methods of payment for goods via Website or Instore:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard & Paypal)
- EFT / Direct Bank Transfer (Funds need to clear before pickup/delivery)
- EFTPOS Instore Only (Savings or Cheque Account - Instore Only)
- Cash (Instore only)
PLEASE NOTE: No goods will be released/delivered until payment has been made in full. *Bank Transfers will need to be cleared before items will be released. *Cheques can take 4-5 working days to clear.
^Agency Brands are excluded from AMEX surcharge are Miele, Asko, Neff, Whispair, Falcon, Speed Queen, Bertazzoni & La Germania (Brand New Products Only - Clearance/Ex Display can incur fee)
4. All product specifications should be completely checked by the customer prior to purchasing including any specific upgrades or changes required to install the new product. Berloni Appliances does not take any responsibility if a customer has not thoroughly checked all specifications of the products. All install requirements are the responsibility of the customer as well as all costs involved.
5.All goods shall remain the property of Berloni Appliances until the order has been Paid In Full.
6.All payments must be cleared by Berloni Appliances prior to delivery or pickup otherwise items will not be released.
Cancellations, Returns, Payments & Storage
7. Any cancelled items or orders will incur a cancellation handling fee of 20% of the order amount plus re-stocking fees if products have been brought in to our warehouse.
8.Should goods not be paid in full as requested, Berloni Appliances cannot guarantee stock will be available or allocated.
9.Return of any goods will incur a handling and restocking fee, at a rate of 20% of the item/s total value.
10.Goods returned will NOT be accepted unless packaged in exactly the same manner as original packaging (brand new in box). Repacked items will have to be inspected before being accepted as brand new. If package is damage or not as new, restocking fee will be at a higher rate of 40%.
10a. Any returns must be done within 14 days of receiving the products. Returns will not be accepted after this period, if clarification is require please contact us.
10b. Deliveries are not refundable if goods are being returned for change of mind, return delivery costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
11.Damaged goods must be notified to Berloni Appliances within 3 days of the date of delivery/pickup to guarantee transit insurance.
12.Unconditional terms not negotiable on special or custom orders – Deposits are not refundable or credited on custom orders
13.Goods purchased at Special Events such as Instore sales, Homeshow sales or similar are not refundable and any monies paid thereon will not be refunded.
14.For free storage period, payment to be finalised by balance date stated on invoice date to secure the purchase price and to receive free 6 Months Storage.
- Storage time starts from the date of purchase. Maximum free storage period is 6 months unless other
i. Additional storage time after 6 months can be offered at $150 per month - Customers will be notified prior to their storage period ending to avoid any fees being charged. This does not apply to forward orders or specials orders where stock is not allocated or brought into storage.
15.EX DISPLAY / EX DEMO or OTHER PRODUCT APPROVAL
If this invoice has (EX DISPLAY) or (EX DEMO) or (CARTON DAMAGE) listed next to a product/s, that product is out of its original box/packaging. Ex Display products have been on display in the Berloni Appliances showroom or on a Homeshow stand. Ex Demo product/s are product/s that have been USED for demonstration purposes. Carton Damage products are products that have there original box damaged – These units have been inspected as in brand new condition yet at a reduced rate. All 3 product states are covered by full manufacturer’s warranty applying except on any cosmetic damage – Unless stated otherwise.
Out of box products purchases are not refundable or returnable and will not be replaced with another item unless covered under warranty. Once signing this invoice you have agreed to purchase this product in this state – including any known imperfections.
Any delivery options must be listed on the invoice otherwise delivery is not included – delivery fees do apply unless stated otherwise. Delivery is 1 single delivery for goods stated unless multiple deliveries have been purchased.
16.a Any special delivery details, hazards or issues must be told to Berloni at the time of purchase otherwise delivery drivers may refuse to deliver once on site due to complications. This is the responsibility of the buyer to advise of this.
Delivery issues may include small doors/openings, stairs, limited access, unstable ground etc. In some cases 2 people are required for deliveries due to the weight/size of products and the details of the site. This is not included in any delivery service offered – Extra charges will apply.
17. Agency Products - All Agency products full under a seperate set of terms & conditions from that specific supplier as we are an agent for them. This includes cancellation fees, re-stocking fees and promotional terms & conditions. Final decision on any purchases made with an agency brand are the decision of that supplier and Berloni Appliances has no control over this decision.
Website Product Listings & Pricing
Our website is constantly updated yet in some cases errors or glitches can occur which we always try to prevent & fix immediately. We ensure to always keep our pricing up-to-date yet on the occasion that an error or glitch has occurred, Berloni Appliances is not bound to honour the sale and will always refund any placed orders to avoid any inconveniece. If we can further assist we definitely will but in some cases it will be as simple as we cannot honour this error.
Details & Technical Specifications - All details including technical specifications, images or products details are provided to us by our supplier and are accurate at the time, for any errors Berloni Appliances cannot take responsibility for this and we always advised you request the specific spec sheets per product or for the product itself for any detailed install.
Back Up Plans/ Additional Warranty - Terms & Conditions
**For Extended Warranty & Manufacturers Warranty details: View Warranty Page >