TYPE: CONCEALED RANGEHOOD - WITH 1 SILENT EXTERNAL MOTOR (650m3)
EXTRACTION: SINGLE MOTOR - 650m3
- Eye level digital controls
- Undermount (under cabinet)
- Twin LED lights
- 5 speed
- Stainless steel dishwasher safe filters
- up to 15 minute delay timer function
- 3 years parts and labour warranty + 10 Year Motor Warranty
- UM1170-9S to suit 60-100cm size cooktops - Choice of Motor/Extraction is the key to performance depending on the cooking style
- 650m3 - Basic Cooking requirements
- 900m3 - Moderate Cooking - High Power for variety of cooking
- 1350m3 - Powerfully extracts smoke, steam and air borne grease, fat and oil particles
- 1600m3 - Heavy Duty Power & Performance for removal of the strongest odours/fumes for all cooking
All Motor Options (Single Motor 650m3 Listed)
- Single External Motor (Isodrive 650)
- Single External Motor (Isodrive 900)
- End Line/In Wall Motor (Isodrive 1350)
- Powerful External Motor (Isodrive 1600)
Schweigen means Silent
Schweigen is German for silent. But there’s more to it than just a name. Its high-pressure-building fan delivers the highest domestic suction and pressure available. And because it’s located outside the home (roof or side walls), it’s silent where it counts: in the kitchen! Proven sound engineering principles use ambient noise from outside to neutralise any sound from the Isodrive® motor.
The Isodrive® motor sits at the top of the system, literally, so there’s no fan next to sensitive ears in the kitchen. No motor or mountings in the rangehood means there’s much less weight in a Schweigen rangehood, so no noisy, damaging vibration – and no design or engineering compromises.
Schweigen is Efficient
Unlike other rangehoods, the Isodrive® doesn’t have to cope with doing two jobs at the same time…
- Sucking hot, soiled air from the kitchen and cooking area, then
- Pushing it uphill or around corners (or both) to the outside air…
So there’s no strain on the motor and only minimal air turbulence inside the rangehood and ventilation duct. Think of a rangehood system as an upside-down funnel. The rangehood opening is the large end at the bottom, while the outlet to the atmosphere is the narrow end at the top.
Schweigen is Clean and Safe
Turbulence causes soiled air to deposit greasy, smoky residues inside rangehoods and ducts, attracting vermin and insect pests, and creating a dangerous fire hazard – right over the cooker!
Schweigen’s Isodrive® system draws air quickly and freely to the outside with no obstructions to cause turbulence or any unhygienic, high-risk build-ups of grease and grime.
Schweigen’s exclusive Isodrive® is uniquely silent, efficient, clean and safe. No problems.
Schweigen is Guaranteed
Every Schweigen rangehood carries a 3-year parts and labour warranty. Schweigen’s exclusive Isodrive® mechanisms come with a full 10-year warranty.
Download Installation Guide: UM1170-9S
3 YEARS UNIT WARRANTY & 10 YEAR MOTOR WARRANTY